Reasons to Build With Mark Brown Construction
- Provides A Preliminary Non-Binding Consultation With Homeowner
- Listens To Ideas And Suggest Ways That Will Work Within The Homeowner’s Budget
- A Proven Track Record Of Successful Building Projects
- Maintains A Working Knowledge Of Home Styles Being Built In The Area
- Offers An Array Of Product And Building Material Options
- Agrees To Begin And Complete Your Job According To A Written Timetable
- Provides Updates Relating To Product Decisions And Building Progress
- Emphasizes Service And The Development Of A Trusting Relationship
- Responds Promptly To Your Inquiries And Is Readily Accessible
- Has A Trustworthy Reputation And Provides References From Customers And Trade Contractors
- Maintains A Solid Working Relationship With Reputable Independent Trade Contractors
- Facilitates Communication Among All Parties And Trade Contractors During The Building Process
- An Established Presence In The Lakeland Community Since 1973 And A Construction Business Since 1988
- A Member In Good Standing With The National Association of Home Builders, The Polk County Builders Association, And The Lakeland Chamber of Commerce
- Carries Liability And Workers’ Compensation Insurance For Liability Protection
- Arranges For All Permitting Prior To Construction
- Offers A Two Year Workmanship And A Ten Year Structural Warranty
"We really appreciate your professionalism and keeping us informed during the project. We will be doing business with Mark Brown Construction in the future because there are some more projects we need to have done to our house."
"I want to thank you for your help and expertise on making my office look like a truly professional office space. I have received many compliments on the the new look, even the Baby Bok Choy seems to be a hit."
"This company did an amazing job at rebuilding our guest house that got destroyed in a tornado. They were quick with responding to us and answering all our questions. I had a time frame and they got it done fast and stayed on top of our deadline for us."