Benefits of a Mark Brown Custom Homes
- Preliminary drawings, working drawings and reproductions.
- All permitting, utility connections, and impact fees.
- Roof to be 30-year architectural shingles over 30 pound felt with off-ridge ventilation.
- The air conditioner is to be a 13 Seer High Efficiency Heat Pump System with digital thermostat, engineered to each home.
- Three car garage (16'x18' and 9'x8' doors), when possible.
- 10'-0' high ceilings throughout, stepped and sculptured ceilings per plans.
- Professional interior decorating assistance.
- Security system - all window and door openings secured - two motion detectors, and two keypads.
Tile and Floor Covering
- Ceramic tile floor in foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook, utility room, master bath, secondary bathrooms, and walkways. $3.00/sq ft tile allowance (tile only).
- Carpet and pad allowance of $20.00/yd installed.
- Brick pavers on covered entry and lanai.
- Ceramic tile allowance of $3.00 for tile in all showers and tub areas. All wall tile shall extend to a height of 8'-0" from finished floor. Master bath tub surround tile to 12" above tub deck.
- Tile work in shower and tub areas installed over 1/2" cement board.
Doors, Windows, and Trim
- 8'-0" High Metal One Lite V-Groove Glass Entry Door.
- Masonite six panel interior doors.
- 8'-0" High Metal Six Panel Garage Entry Door (if called for in plans).
- "Raynor" garage doors to be steel raised panel-insulated doors with automatic openers and transmitters (8' high doors).
- White or Bronze Aluminum Frame Double Pane Insulated Windows.
- Insulated 8'-0" High, Metal, One-Lite French Doors per plans.
- Paint grade 5 1/4" base boards.
- Paint grade 3 1/4" door casing.
- Wood windowsills with decorative apron.
- Copper Creek "Braxton" series hardware on interior doors.
- Copper Creek Solid Forged "Ashton" Decorative Handle Set on front entry door.
- Copper Creek Single Cylinder dead bolts on all exterior doors.
- Pocket doors equipped with double rollers.
- Free slide ventilated closet shelving in all bedroom closets. Four ventilated shelves in all linen and pantry closets.
- Masonite Panel Bi-Fold Doors with finished knobs (if called for in plans).
- Pull down ladder for attic access in garage (if permitted by ceiling height and headroom).
- 42" Full-Height Clear Mirror above vanities with bronze, chrome, or gold trim.
- Clear glass aluminum shower enclosure in master bath.
- Kohler "Staccato" Double Bowl Stainless Steel Under-counter Kitchen Sink.
- Delta (16929-SD) Stainless Steel Single Lever Classic Pull-Out Faucet and Soap/Lotion Dispenser.
- Copper Icemaker Line to Refrigerator with remote shut-off.
- White Kohler "Caxton" (K-2205) Oval Vitreous China Undercounter Lavatories.
- Delta (1724-74) Chrome Single Control Classic Scald Guard Shower Valve.
- White Kohler "Wellworth" (K-3422-U) Toilet with Elongated Seat.
- White Kohler "Caxton" (K-2205) Oval Vitreous China Undercounter Lavatories
- Delta (15915-15WF) Chrome Single Handle Lavatory Faucet.
- White American Standard "Princeton" Americast Tub.
- Delta (1748-74) Chrome Single Control Classic Scald Guard Tub/Shower Valve.
- White Kohler 'Wellworth" Toilet with Elongated Seat.
- Washer Outlet Box with 2 MIP water valves
- Mustee Wall-Hung Laundry Tray with Delta Laundry Tray Faucet.
- One Fifty Gallon Quick Recovery Energy Efficient Water Heater
- Dryer vented to outside.
- "Flowguard Gold" CPVC Water Distribution Lines under slab.
- Three exterior hose bibs.
- All plumbing vent stacks through rear and side elevations if possible.
- "GE" GSS25QUTSS Stainless Steel Side by Side Refrigerator with Light Touch Dispenser
- "GE" JBP72SKSS Stainless Steel Glass Cooktop Range.
- "GE" JVM1850SMSS Stainless Steel Spacemaker Microwave Oven
- "GE" GLD6360NSS Stainless Steel Quietpower Plus Dishwasher
- Insinkerator "Evolution Essential" 3/4 Horsepower Garbage Disposal.
Cabinets and Countertops
- Full European Cabinetry with Panel Doors and Concealed Hinges in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Laminate Flush Door Upper Cabinets in laundry room.
- 1 3/4" Granite Countertops (Category A) in kitchen.
- 1" Granite Countertops (Category A) in master bath and secondary bathrooms.
- Maintenance Free Full Vent Vinyl Soffit.
- 8" Pre-Primed, Knot Free, Smooth Fascia Board.
- 200 Amp Back-to-Back Electrical Service Panel Box.
- Copper wiring throughout
- Electrical hanging and light fixture allowance of $2,000
- Recessed lighting throughout house as per plan.
- Decora "Rocker Style" Light Switches (White).
- Pre-wire for T.V. in family room and all bedrooms.
- Pre-wire for ceiling fans in family room, lanai, and all bedrooms.
- Pre-wire for surround sound home theater in family room.
- Switched fluorescent wrap-around lights in all bedroom walk-in closets, utility room, and three in garage.
- Flood light at two exterior rear corners of home.
- Smoke detectors in all rooms.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Door chime in front entry.
- Two exterior weatherproof receptacles.
- Dryer receptacle in utility room.
- Switched light fixture at attic access.
Interior Walls and Ceilings
- Interior wall framing to be on 16" centers.
- Pressure Treated 1"x2" Furring Strips 16" on Center of Interior of Block Walls.
- Drywall to be 1/2" on walls and ceilings, ceilings to be knockdown texture with orange peel texture on walls.
- Front entry and lanai ceilings to have moisture resistant drywall with knockdown texture.
- Garage Framewalls and ceiling finished with drywall. Kockdown texture sprayed on masonry walls.
Paint and Wallpaper
- Interior Walls: Two coats of Flat Latex Paint. Interior Trim: Primer plus two coats of semi or high gloss enamel paint.
- Exterior Stucco: Two coats of Acrylic Exterior Wall Paint. Exterior Trim: Primer plus two coats of Acrylic Latex.
- Sealed garage floor in grey with two coats of Acrylic Epoxy.
- R-30 Blown Insulation over living area.
- R-11 Foam Insulation Injected in masonry walls.
- R-11 Batt Insulation in frame walls between air conditioned and non-air conditioned space.
- Bora-Care Treatment for termite, insect, and fungus protection.
- Three Course Block Stem Wall Foundation with a 4" (2500 PSI) Concrete Slab.
- Concrete Block Exterior Walls (8") with reinforced concrete TIE beam connected with concrete foundation.
- Up to 1,500 square feet of 2,500 PSI concrete for walks and driveway.
- Stucco (light texture) on all masonry walls - Stucco Banding and Profile Moldings on front of home as per plans.
- Lot clearing, preparation, and outside fill dirt alllowance of up to $1,000.
- Landscaping allowance of $3,000 (labor and material)
- Up to 10,000 square feet of Floratam sod.
- Up to a Five Zone Irrigation System with a "Rainbird EXP6" Automatic Timer.
- Foundation and final surveys in platted subdivisions.
- A home to be proud of for many years to come.